| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard in May is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with snow once in a while. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 15 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard:
- Ny-Alesund, Norway - 522.1 kms (324.4 miles) NNW
- Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway - 426.1 kms (264.8 miles) NNW
- Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway - 420.4 kms (261.2 miles) NNW
- Bjornoya, Norway - 4.8 kms (3 miles) W
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 976.8 kms (607 miles) W
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 989.8 kms (615.1 miles) W
- Tromso, Norway - 538.3 kms (334.5 miles) S
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) S
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 824.3 kms (512.2 miles) SSW
- Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway - 926.4 kms (575.7 miles) SSW
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 447.9 kms (278.3 miles) SE
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 608.3 kms (378 miles) SE
- Karasjok, Norway - 601.5 kms (373.8 miles) SSE
- Murmansk, Russia - 781 kms (485.3 miles) SE
- Karesuando, Sweden - 686.6 kms (426.7 miles) SSE
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 838.5 kms (521 miles) SSE
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 943.4 kms (586.2 miles) SE
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 880.6 kms (547.2 miles) S
- Haparanda, Sweden - 984.2 kms (611.6 miles) SSE